Let The Good Times Roll!
Whether you’re a first-time bowler or seasoned pro, Endless Sports provide a fun and safe environment for players and parents to socialize and enjoy the sport of bowling!
- Available to participants of all ages and abilities.
- No Equipment Necessary – Bowling balls and shoes provided!
Video from ABC TV – Raleigh, N.C. (WTVD)
IN LIFE, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS IMPOSSIBLE; IT’S ALWAYS POSSIBLE.
– Venus Williams
Want to get involved?
Are you ready to roll your sleeves up and have some impactful fun?
Sponsorship is a win-win-win opportunity – you help us, we help you and we all help the kids and their families.
Join our email list and follow us on any of our social media connections.
- According to the American Bowling Congress, more than 67 million people in the United States bowl for fun every year.
- The earliest form of bowling has been traced back to ancient Egyptian times, around 5000 B.C.E.
- Bowling Burns Calories
- Bowling shoes are never worn outside so the clean soles protect the lanes and let you slide easily on your approach.
- Japan has the largest bowling alley in the world, with 116 lanes.
Our policy – for all of our programs – is that money should never be an obstacle in participating. If you are in need of any financial assistance – just ask! We won’t ask for any documentation or have you answer questions – we’ve got you covered!